1) General: Welcome to the Beerschot https://shop.beerschot.be/ (hereafter referred to as “Site”). Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (hereafter referred to as the “Document”) and this before you use this Site in any way whatsoever. Please note that each time you use the Site, the latest version of this Document will govern your use and thus implies that you agree. If you do not agree with a provision of this Document or if you have difficulties reading it, Beerschot kindly asks you to take contact and in the meanwhile cease every use of this Site.
The content of this Site may change without prior notice, and does not create, specify, modify or replace any new or prior contractual obligation agreed upon in writing between Beerschot and the visitor. Any change will be announced on the Site and/or via email and the new disclaimer shall enter into force thirty (30) days after the announcement. This disclaimer was last modified on 02/09/2015.
2) Nature of the provided information: The information available on this Site is of a general nature. It is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be regarded as personal advice. This Site and all contents of the Site are provided on an “as in” basis without any guarantees. The use of the Site and of the information contained therein occurs therefore solely at your own risk.
3) Liabilities: Care has been taken to ensure that the content of this Site is as complete, correct, accurate and up to date as possible. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is unavailable, Beerschot will try to correct this as soon as possible. In case you notice inaccuracies, Beerschot kindly asks you to take contact (see contact details at the bottom of this disclaimer).
Beerschot strives to secure the Site with all reasonable means and to limit possible inconveniences caused by technical errors as much as possible. Nevertheless, Beerschot cannot exclude the possibility that wrong technical maneuvers or unauthorized interventions may occur. For these reasons, Beerschot cannot guarantee uninterrupted access.
Beerschot will not be liable for indirect damage or consequential damages (such as, but not limited to, loss of time, emotional damage, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of profits, etc.).
Beerschot disclaims any liability for statements made or published by third parties and does not undertake any obligation to correct inaccurate data, information, conclusions or opinions published by third parties in relation to this or any other information source provided by Beerschot.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude Beerschot's liability for willful misconduct or fraud.
4) Links to third-party sites: This Site can contain hyperlinks to other websites over which Beerschot does not possess any technical control or control with regard to the content. Beerschot cannot guarantee the completeness or correctness of the content, neither the availability of these websites and therefore does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage which comes forth out of the use.
5) Intellectual property: All texts, images, videos and sound files which are included in this Site, are owned by Beerschot and may only be reproduced or communicated to the public upon explicit, prior and written permission of Beerschot.
The name and logo of Beerschot and of the products and services manufactured by them, are trademarks and trade names protected by national law. This Site is subject to Belgian law and the copyright relating to it belongs to Beerschot.
6) Protection of personal data: Any personal data collected from the visitor accessing this Site, will be used solely in order to enhance its technical functionality. The data you submit on the Site is confidential. Beerschot will act as the controller of these data in conformity with the Belgian Data Protection Act.
7) Applicable law and court: This Document shall be construed and all disputes hereunder shall be settled in accordance with the laws of Belgium. Any dispute relating to the existence or fulfillment of this Document and its interpretation or execution shall be submitted to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts of Brussels, unless the law requires another court.
8) Other matters: If any provision of this Document is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of this Document and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9) Contact: If you need further information or wish to make comments please contact Beerschot at:
K. Beerschot V.A. BVBA